2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx 3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 2005 Maxx

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx - Consumer Review

2005 Maxx
By ron on

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LS 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

After months of internet research & weeks of test driving 8 cars., I chose the Malibu Maxx. I love it. What I was looking for in a car was; plenty of leg room, good ride, good fuel economy, nice looks, comfortable interior and most important, price! The Maxx has it all. I was very surprised at its performance! It is very quick! Good mileage too. We just returned from a 800 mile trip and averaged 30.8 mpg. Driving hwy speeds 75-80 mph. Interior space is in a class by itself in the mid size segment. I'm 6'4" and can set with my legs crossed in the rear seats with the front seat set to fit me. I think it has a good looking exterior, kind of euro looking. I'm very pleased with my Malibu Maxx!

Favorite Features

Interior space,sliding/reclining rear seats w/fold up armrest&4 cup holders, skylight,stereo, manual shift mode, acceleration,drivers seat adjustment, power pedals, extendable visors, adjustable cargo area, in-dash computer, very easy entry/exit and a myriad of other options

Suggested Improvements

Continue to evolve the car. Market the dang thing so more people know it exists,to the younger crowd. Offer more aftermarket parts. Take a lesson from Scion. Catch them while they are young and get them loyal to the brand. This could easily become a must have car to personalize.The Maxx street racer!