2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Consumer Review: Try it!

2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx - Consumer Review

LT 4dr Hatchback (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Try it!
By townhome on

2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LT 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

If you haven't driven a Chevy in a few years, you will be very impressed. My Malibu Maxx is highly competative with all other mid-size cars, foreign or domestic. The hatchback is so useful, I don't understand why most Americans are opposed it to. You get all of the utility of an SUV with MUCH better gas milage and much better performance, plus a lower sticker price. In addition, Chevy has packed so much standard equipment in, I keep finding little details that make me say "Hey, that's cool......"

The remote starter is awesome. The rear seat skylights, adjustable pedals, sliding rear seats, steering wheel radio controls, and auto headlamps are also very much appreciated. The well -controlled, quite ride is nice as well.

I don't love the electric steering, but I'm getting use to it. Also, I would like to see a smaller Chevy emblem on the front and rear, but overall, the car is very well designed as is.