2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Consumer Review: TOO SOON TO TELL

2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx - Consumer Review

TOO SOON TO TELL
By NFREITAS on

2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LT 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Safety, style and fuel economy important as I was giving up my Suburban. This car rides smoother than my bosses' 70m Mercedes and outside of having a GPS has close to the same anmenities. Took on trip to hills 2nd day, handled with ease, husband rode in the back and watched a DVD and said that he was never more comfortable. I can assure you the warning information works. Power Steering warning came on 2nd day-its in the shop being replaced. Service said they have had a lot of recent 2004 GMC's in for this. Also, CD player got stuck for 2 days-old cd's

Favorite Features

Message information center; gas and brake adjustment so my seat setting doesn't get lost; dvd; recling backseats, remote start, eveything about it. Fold down seats; ac/dc volt in back for invertor for sons playstaion. Enjoy!

Suggested Improvements

Visability when backing out of parking stalls; rear window wiper; cargo panel cumbersome; that service knew about the power steering issues and for some reason "sales department" didn't? Glad I wasn't on a trek to Disneyland when it failed. Always something with new vehicles!