Sleeper Chevy
By Nameless on
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LT 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
Just picked up the car. Roughly 500 mi on it now. It has excellent power with great fuel economy. We got the LT loaded with nearly every option including DVD. The kids love it. (My daughter especially likes the "warm bottom seats", my son the DVD) This car is a "sleeper". Kind of boring on the outside but absolutely packed with every possible feature on the inside. The Malibu will be my wife's car. She believes it has all the features of her previous Honda Accord with none of the negatives. She is also more concerned with function over style and in pure functionality this car shines well above the others in the mid-size "pack"
Favorite Features
Features? Lets just say, name me another car with remote start, sunroof, skyroof, Onstar, XM Radio, heated seats, trip computer, 6 CD changer, reclining rear seats and a DVD with wireless headphones, gameports and remote. Answer: NONE (And I didn't even name all the features!!)
Suggested Improvements
No options that I can think of. Styling is a bit boring, especially compared to the Opel and Saab that share the same platform. (Though the Maxx is cheaper and has lots more toys) Then again Accord and Camry are just, if not more, boring.