2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Consumer Review: I love this car!

2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx - Consumer Review

I love this car!
By Justin on

2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LS 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my Malibu Maxx used with 80,000 miles on it. Since I have owned the car I have put over 60,000 miles on it and I have had no major problems except one. The transmission was burnt up because of a mechanics failure to properly exchange the fluid and I had to replace the transmission. Other than that this car has been a cherry. I have done some work on the car and added on a few features to make the performance and look of the car better. The Malibu Maxx is a great car and perfect for road trips, hauling loads, and comfortably seating five people.

Even with 142000 miles on this Malibu, I still get great gas mileage, great performance, and even turn heads as I drive through town. Many wear items have been replaced but that doesn't compare to the driving experience and ownership I have with this car.

The interior could use some work. The cloth seats are too cheap for this kind of car and the interior buttons and switches have the tendency to wear down after some time.