Great value in a fun little car.
By Maxx02360 on
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LT 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
After a month of driving, I am really impressed with this little car. It handles well and is very responsive. I have the LT with heated leather seats, remote start, climate control, power sun-roof, 6 CD in dash stereo, DVD player, etc... Totally loaded. A 2004 leftover, I paid less than half of what I spent on my last car. I admit that the deal I was able to make had a lot to do with me buying this car. But, this car is a real sleeper. This is not a car the will impress your neighbors, unless they got to drive it. Anyway, I've already got the impressive car in the drive way. (Our other vehicle is a Yukon Denali XL.)
Favorite Features
I really like the responsiveness and handling. It is straight out fun to drive. Having the car all warmed up with the remote start is pretty good also. The kids would vote for the DVD and the recyling rear seats.
Suggested Improvements
An in dash CD player the doesn't sound so mechanical when changing CDs. But DON'T change the styling. I like the fact that this car is understated. The neighbors will think I'm humble. And now that I have humility, I've got everything!