2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Consumer Review: First day 700 miles

2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx - Consumer Review

First day 700 miles
By occking on

2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LT 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Love this car. After having 2003 Buick RVD for months (which I hated mainly cause it was so underpowered & never got great gas mileage) amd Acura MDX for 2 years and Lexus RX300 for 2 years, never thought I would spend as little as $24,000 (plus 0 percent financing) for a car with all of the features I need. Drove 700 miles in first day, averaged 28.5 per gallon which is pretty good for a brand new vehicle

Great Gas mileage. All the toys--trip computer, very fast off the line & while passing, heated seats. side curtain air bags, satellite radio (got dealer to throw that in) very flexible rear seating--they can slide forward up to 7 inches or fold down to floor, .

Only thing I can see not right so rar is trip computer may not be very accurate on mpg. On second leg of long trip in which I averaged 30 mpg, computer showed average of 34.6 and only changes every .6 or .7 mpg each update. Other vehicles I have had much more accurate.