2016 Chevrolet Malibu Limited Sedan Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Chevrolet Malibu Limited Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Malibu Limited model:

2016 Malibu Limited
By Jessica Day

2016 Chevrolet Malibu Limited Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I absolutely LOVE my 2016 Malibu Limited inside and out!!!! We have owned ours for over a month and have absolutely no complaints or concerns except for that we wish Chevy would have put parking sensors on the front bumper. It is a little challenging to make sure you do not hit a curb or another car when parking.

Overall a great car
By Michelle

2016 Chevrolet Malibu Limited Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I am a true Chevy lover. I owned a 2004 Chevy Monte Carlo - regret trading that one in. However I find the 2016 Chevy Malibu Limited is a very reliable vehicle in all seasons. I just purchased it - right as winter started and it does very well in the snow. There are only a few things that I am not happy with - but will continue to drive this. First, the auto stop needs to have an on/off button It gets very irritating to have the vehicle shut off at almost every stop sign/light/railroad crossing ect. This should be an option - not standard. I understand the point - but it is more irritating than anything. Second - the visors are a little too short/narrow. I am 5'3 so even when I raise the base of the seat up to a comfortable position - once the sun comes in the windshield - it is hard to see. The visors offer very little blockage of the sun. The acceleration could use a little boost, but it is not too bad. Overall i really enjoy the stability of the vehicle and the safety I feel while being behind the wheel even in the snow/ice.

Chevy
By Raymond

2016 Chevrolet Malibu Limited Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

My son loves his 2016 Malibu Limited.
By Gus

2016 Chevrolet Malibu Limited Sedan LTZ 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The Malibu limited does everything you want from a good sized car very well. Unusually attractive interior and connective technology for everything. Top Safety ratings at a reasonable price. Good lease!

2016 Malibu
By Jean

2016 Chevrolet Malibu Limited Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

So far everything is good. I'm still waiting for good gas mileage. I'm sure that takes time.