2008 Chevrolet Malibu Classic Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Malibu Classic model:
way too many problems
By carman001 on 08/03/09 08:07 AM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Malibu Classic Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car is fun to drive and Iv heard the LT is better but the LS I have had way too many problems.

Better than the Re-Designed 2008
By George on 07/02/08 06:42 AM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Malibu Classic Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

A big suprise! Why? Because this car has more interior volume and better visibilty than the redesigned 2008 model. The front roof pillars in the 2008 block the driver's view. You also lose head and shoulder room in the new model. Lastly check out highway mpg, 32 in Classic, 30 in new model.

Good solid car
By dirtworker on 02/29/08 20:51 PM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet Malibu Classic Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought the car new and have put 10000 miles on it in a month. i live in Houston Texas and have not had any problems on the freeways. With ethanol blend gas I have got up to 38 mile to the gallon. The only thing I have had a problem with is the tire pressure sensor failing in one tire and having to go to the dealer for repair. The car has excellent visability and is very comfortable. I have spinal cord damage from a previous wreck and can drive for several hours with no discomfort thanks to the lumbar support and height adjustable driverseat. I was driving Toyota cars and since getting the Malibu i wont go back. I wish I had waited to get the new body type but I am very pleased so far.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.