1996 Chevrolet Lumina Consumer Review: Fantastic Buy For $1000

1996 Chevrolet Lumina - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.1L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Fantastic Buy For $1000
By jamescl on

1996 Chevrolet Lumina 4dr Sedan

An amazing purchase, got the car not too long ago and ever since has been driving down the road perfectly. Very smooth riding, gear changing and steady braking and acceleration. Everything on the car works except for AC/cool air but since it's soon to be winter, shouldn't be too much of a problem at all for some time. The interior I have seen much better on cars but for what it is, it's not bad at all. Exterior design I just love. The overall build quality seems to be pretty solid beside a few things I can name like seatbelt buckles can be pretty difficult at times but still usable, just fiddle with them for a few seconds and they're good to go. Overall a very good car, recommend!

The seats are more comfortable then they may appear, the steering is fantastic and I love the front design of the car, that gradual slope of the hood.

-Don't put the cup holder directly in front of the radio next time, had to buy one that sits on the elevated middle floorboard. Not too big of a deal but eh. -Have the steering wheel adjust to go even higher up and lock for those tall people. (like me but I manage, I would only recommend the car to people height wise that are 5'10 or under for a more convenient sitting position)