Used 1994 Chevrolet Lumina Euro Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Chevrolet Lumina - Consumer Reviews

1994 Chevrolet Lumina Sedan

View reviews for a specific Lumina model:

wonderful w-body
By jay

1994 Chevrolet Lumina Sedan Euro 4dr Sedan

I bought the lumina Euro of Craigslist for $500. It has over 211,000 mi. I don't know if this car has the original motor in it. I run and drives great. The motor is so in tune it sounds like the 97 olds cutlass 3100 sfi. The is my 3rd lumina I had a 93 Euro and 91 z34.

Favorite Features

the exhaust sounds like it has duals

Suggested Improvements

i wish they came with a keyless entry remote

You havent bought one yet?
By TonyVA

1994 Chevrolet Lumina Sedan Euro 4dr Sedan

My parents bought this car in 1996 with 40000 miles on it. They gave it to me last year with 276000 miles, and still running strong. It now has 304000 and the motor is still running strong. They had to replace the altenator several times, thats about it other than regular maintenance.

Favorite Features

Just a good car! (3.1 V6 is the best engine ever made!)

Suggested Improvements

N/A

My First Car
By Blaine

1994 Chevrolet Lumina Sedan Euro 4dr Sedan

While the car has had the problems of any used car, it is a rather enjoyable car. One of my best friends had the Z34 as his first so we spend alot of time talking about the cars. While not what I had thought I would own for a first car all in all it is not bad for something I had to buy to get to a job. The car is American made which makes all the diffrence to me.

Favorite Features

Power of the engine. Growing up a muscle car nut, this is going to be the one.

Suggested Improvements

Not a lot of place to work in engine bay without a lift. I like to work on the car with my father who used to be a mechanic, and while I like working on cars, the lack of space makes it hard to do.

94 euro 3.4 excellent car
By patgizz

1994 Chevrolet Lumina Sedan Euro 4dr Sedan

i've had my 94 euro 3.4 sedan for 2 years now and it has been nothing but reliable. all i do is routine maintenance. great lookin lines, very happy with the quality of the car, and i can knock 28mpg down on the highway. only thing i dont like is the radio and heater controls are kinda far reach from the drivers seat

Favorite Features

3.4 engine is a blast to drive, very quick and powerful for a "family car"

Suggested Improvements

3.4 is a tight fit in engine bay, wish there was a little more room to change the rear spark plugs.

My Chevy Lumina
By D. Landers

1994 Chevrolet Lumina Sedan Euro 4dr Sedan

I purchased this automobile originally as a get around car. After having driven it for 5 years mostly back and forth to work, shopping, and ocassionally sightseeing, I have found that this car was a real find. I have only had to have one expensive service done, that was a brake job. Otherwise, the car is a comfortable ride, has real class, and everyone who has ridden in it has nothing but good to say about it.

Favorite Features

I particularly like the color of this car. It is kind of a gold/champagne color exterior and the same interior. I enjoy the electrical features the most. Power windows and air condition. I am also amazed at the smooth ride for the year of this car.

Suggested Improvements

The only thing I would improve on is the front windshield view. Either side where it meets the side windows gives a blank spot and makes it difficult to see. I would also improve on the front grill. Something better than plastic.