1994 Chevrolet Lumina - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lumina model:
wonderful w-body
By jay on 05/04/10 18:13 PM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Lumina Euro 4dr Sedan

I bought the lumina Euro of Craigslist for $500. It has over 211,000 mi. I don't know if this car has the original motor in it. I run and drives great. The motor is so in tune it sounds like the 97 olds cutlass 3100 sfi. The is my 3rd lumina I had a 93 Euro and 91 z34.

You havent bought one yet?
By TonyVA on 01/15/09 17:15 PM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Lumina Euro 4dr Sedan

My parents bought this car in 1996 with 40000 miles on it. They gave it to me last year with 276000 miles, and still running strong. It now has 304000 and the motor is still running strong. They had to replace the altenator several times, thats about it other than regular maintenance.

My First Car
By Blaine on 08/18/05 23:59 PM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Lumina Euro 4dr Sedan

While the car has had the problems of any used car, it is a rather enjoyable car. One of my best friends had the Z34 as his first so we spend alot of time talking about the cars. While not what I had thought I would own for a first car all in all it is not bad for something I had to buy to get to a job. The car is American made which makes all the diffrence to me.

94 euro 3.4 excellent car
By patgizz on 12/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Lumina Euro 4dr Sedan

i've had my 94 euro 3.4 sedan for 2 years now and it has been nothing but reliable. all i do is routine maintenance. great lookin lines, very happy with the quality of the car, and i can knock 28mpg down on the highway. only thing i dont like is the radio and heater controls are kinda far reach from the drivers seat

My Chevy Lumina
By D. Landers on 05/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Lumina Euro 4dr Sedan

I purchased this automobile originally as a get around car. After having driven it for 5 years mostly back and forth to work, shopping, and ocassionally sightseeing, I have found that this car was a real find. I have only had to have one expensive service done, that was a brake job. Otherwise, the car is a comfortable ride, has real class, and everyone who has ridden in it has nothing but good to say about it.

This car is badass!!!
By CDH1 on 06/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Lumina Euro 4dr Sedan

First of all, let me say this car is badass!!!! The 3.4L optional car with 210 horsepower rides like a dream. Add to that the CD player, power driver's seat, and remote trunk opener and you got one great car!!