PREPARE FOR REPAIRS
By ALPHAX25 on
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Euro 4dr Sedan
This veh drives smooth, when it wants to. From my experience if it's not one thing it's another. So far I've probably invested over 2.5k in repairs here and there. If you're buying this vehicle used make sure that the previous owners were kind to it. Any small lack of maintenance will really affect it's performance. I've had problems with the power windows, radiator core, cooling system, a bunch of electrical problems. It's kinda gotten to a point where I expect it to leave me stranded any day now. It was an expensive "in the meantime" car.
Favorite Features
Like I said, drives smooth (when it runs), interior is very spacious and comfy. Has a sporty look to it (if you get the one with the spoiler. Has good fuel economy, a little gas will take you a long way.
Suggested Improvements
heating/cooling system probs. Electric probs *warning lights, etc* Interior upholster damages easily. Watch out, if the car's sensors aren't working, to let you know there's a prob, you have to const keep up it's maintenance. If U don't U might need costly repairs