1993 Chevrolet Lumina Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lumina model:
z34 lumi
By bwawuz02 on 03/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Lumina Coupe Z34 2dr Coupe

great car, fun to drive. should be mechanically inclined, because labor fee's are a pain. preventative maintenance is a must.

Z-34 Believer
By Racin on 02/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Lumina Coupe Z34 2dr Coupe

I bought my 1991 Z-34 a couple months before I got my license, and was already the envy of all my friends with their Mustangs, Eclipses and BMWs. It was inexpensive (4000 bucks), had 210 hp stock, a great ride, smooth shifting tranny, but the brakes were pretty crappy. After 1000 dollars in performance brake parts, a several thousand dollar stereo system and innumerable hours of love and care, this car is incredible! If you're looking to buy a great car, the Z-34 is for you!

2dr Euro coupe
By homesk8 on 11/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Lumina Coupe Euro 2dr Coupe

I bought this car back in 99 with 73k on it it now has 118k and still drives great. It was my first car and I am by far happy with it. The paint on these cars is awsome my car still looks brand new besides a few nics here and there from regular driving. This car really bites into the tar on corners. It has good take off for a car its size and has surprized many in its seats.

Best Deal I've Seen
By mastermechanic23432 on 09/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Lumina Coupe Z34 2dr Coupe

Oh man, when i saw this car sitting out in this guy's driveway with a for sell sign i was thinking this is a relatively new car (about in the 1997 range), but it turns out to be a '93. i bought it thinking i would resell it, but when i started driving the car i was loving it more and more. this thing has a dual cam v6 that pumps out more horsepower than most 2002 sports cars! the brakes and transmission are great and the reliability of this car is flawless so far.