1993 Chevrolet Lumina Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lumina model:
I LOVE this car!
By Lizzy19 on 10/28/09 17:22 PM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Lumina Coupe Euro 2dr Coupe

My lumina has been so good to me over that past 8 months i've had it..i have had to put some money into it but i expected that because it was not on the road for 5 years.. when it wants to go its going to move! its good on gas and you dont see many '93 2 door luminas out there very much..i like that i have a unique car and a reliable one too. i love my Lumina

93 Chevy Lumina Euro 2dr Coupe
By chris-wayne on 11/08/07 18:32 PM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Lumina Coupe Euro 2dr Coupe

I bought the car used of course in 2001. When I first got it the car made weird noises going over small bumps, and the dealership said they didn't know what it was. Turned out to be the rear shock strut. I repaired it myself, it was pretty easy. After owning the car about 3 years the ignition coils went bad. You can buy a upgraded coil pack now at your local auto parts store. I've done all the work to my car, it's pretty easy to work on, but the spark plugs are always a pain in the but to change. Other than that it's been a great car, never any oil leaks or anything major wrong with it..

Saved my tail!
By Phil Carr on 05/16/06 20:17 PM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Lumina Coupe Euro 2dr Coupe

I loved the style and the handling was beautiful. It was fun to drive and the feel of the wind flow through the car. You gotta love it. I totalled it in a bad collision with 3 consecutive trees after going sideways over a bank but escaped unharmed. I loved this car, but better it then me.

1993 2 Dr Euro - Bought New
By hollisam on 08/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Lumina Coupe Euro 2dr Coupe

Still have it after 10yrs so I must like it. Have aways liked looks and handling. Brakes are terrible. Gotta use parking brake always else cylinders seize (another $400 bucks twice over). Metal pipes in cooling system all rot and leak. $400 for the one at the intake manifold (broke off during repair). Spliced a hose onto the lower one coming out of the radiator. Really dumb engineering. Needed a new computer at 65K. Also trunk leaks and can't find source. It's red and still looks like new. Very comfortable to ride in. Prefer over my Honda Accord to drive.I must like it...I still have it! 17 and 25-30 mpg, not bad for 3.1 v6.

overall a good car
By kyle j watterworth on 02/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Lumina Coupe Euro 2dr Coupe

she's been good to me.....bought her last august....no problems until recently...the rear brakes started to grind horribly. got those replaced, and then the fuel pump went just out today. i still see a lot of these cars on the road and i think that mone will be around for years to come.

2dr Euro coupe
By homesk8 on 11/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Lumina Coupe Euro 2dr Coupe

I bought this car back in 99 with 73k on it it now has 118k and still drives great. It was my first car and I am by far happy with it. The paint on these cars is awsome my car still looks brand new besides a few nics here and there from regular driving. This car really bites into the tar on corners. It has good take off for a car its size and has surprized many in its seats.