Used 1993 Chevrolet Lumina Consumer Reviews - 41 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Chevrolet Lumina - Consumer Reviews

1993 Chevrolet Lumina

View reviews for a specific Lumina model:

Lumina-tor
By Chevyman

1993 Chevrolet Lumina Euro 4dr Sedan

This car has been with my fire chief since it was brand new, I'm a volunteer firefighter. Once i turned 14, I'm 18 now, he sold it to me for $750 with 145k miles. It has 230k now i love it, i take care of it i expect it to last another maybe 100k. It's very reliable, don't like the gas mileage that much and the interior but that's about it. Handles great, looks great, drives great, everything! Also one of a kind white with tinted windows, and flames on it! Not the best flames but hey, $300 job!

Handling, room, power, brakes, nearly everything if it's well taken care of!

Better gas mileage and interior maybe a little more power to the 3.1.

My Baby
By Franky

1993 Chevrolet Lumina Euro 4dr Sedan

I bought it with 135k and drove it till the tranny went out at 215k. I did have to replace things like the ignition switch, starter, and alternator. It was a wonderful car to me and we have been through a lot together. I loved that I could get the tires to let out a chirp when it shifted from 2nd to 3rd! The only time it left me stranded is when the alternator went out (or I was stuck in the snow or I hit a curb)! My brother just bought a '94 and I am excited for him!

very comfortable. pretty reliable. decent amount of get up and go

the rear end on them seems to sag

Going to miss him!
By Lynnann

1993 Chevrolet Lumina Euro 4dr Sedan

I got him in 1998 it's now 2010. I never had any big problems with him until this past year. One thing after another is going wrong. But he's old and has 98,000 miles on him and he is starting to rust. The one thing I didn't like about him is getting at the battery. But he was a purchase I am glad I made.

The way he looked on the outside and I liked the steering wheel the way it looked and felt. Other people commented about the steering wheel the way it looked. I also like bench seats.

Battery accessibility and a place to put your cups mine had none. bigger glove compartment.

I LOVE this car!
By Lizzy19

1993 Chevrolet Lumina Euro 2dr Coupe

My lumina has been so good to me over that past 8 months i've had it..i have had to put some money into it but i expected that because it was not on the road for 5 years.. when it wants to go its going to move! its good on gas and you dont see many '93 2 door luminas out there very much..i like that i have a unique car and a reliable one too. i love my Lumina

good steering, good on gas, nice exterior design, big front seats, huge trunk!

there is always something braking on it... on clunking

best $200 i ever spent
By tucker

1993 Chevrolet Lumina 4dr Sedan

My dad found this for me while I was car shopping. It was meant to be a temporary car but I fell in love. The lumina never failed to start throughout the entire first Maine winter I put it through, though the doors did have a tendency to freeze open, but as soon as the car warmed up they'd thaw and I could shut them properly. I lived in this car for the summer of 2008 and the bench seats are like sleeping on a couch. I've seriously never been in a more comfortable car. I've never had a Major problem with this car, always routine maintenance done a little too late. Had the car for almost two years and she's in rough shape, but I've put her through hell. I love my lumina and highly recommend!

Bench Seats, seats 6. V6, i clocked 0-60 in like 11 seconds, not bad for a 3-speed auto in rough shape.

why the hell is the battery underneath the wiper fluid reservoir? i really love this car.