1991 Chevrolet Lumina Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lumina model:
My Chevy Lumina Euro
By jamespa48 on 06/26/11 18:19 PM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Lumina Sedan Euro 4dr Sedan

I have a 1991 chevy lumina euro with 136,000 and I am repairing anything it needs. I think this will be my last car I bought it new in 1991 when I was 42 years old and now I am retired and 62. I am never going to get another car I will keep this till I die.

not bad for an old car
By A. Schmidt on 09/08/09 16:46 PM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Lumina Sedan Euro 4dr Sedan

I just got this car for really good price. It runs very well! It hugs curves, and does wonderfully at higher highway speeds. Mine is the 4 door Euro. The driver side seat makes my back sore, though. And the inside is a dark blue cloth, and it's own way, it's quite nice looking. The outside body style is kind of pokey looking. Very fun to drive though. I'd drive this thing to the moon if I could.

Great Car
By pjkt01 on 09/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Lumina Sedan Euro 4dr Sedan

I just bought my 1991 Chevy Lumina Eurosport w/ TURBO, its a nice ride with excellent gas mileage. I just put new brakes and rotors on it and thats all it needed. The brakes arent as touchy as I am used to but oh well, Other than that it rides great, killer pick up and excellent gas mileage.

An ok car
By Rohlffy on 05/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Lumina Sedan Euro 4dr Sedan

Its an alright car but it could get better. Not bad for a first car.

Lumina: sporty and functional
By Brian H. on 02/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet Lumina Sedan Euro 4dr Sedan

I have had this car for almost 4 years now. I love it as much as the day I bought it. It is fast, comfortable, has an awesome loud exhaust sound, and a great stereo. It has had a few minor problems like fuel pressure regulator, TCC solenoid, and spark plug wires. Other than that, it has been close to perfect. Great brakes, contrary to what some say. Never touched them in four years, and they don't make a sound or hesitation. Very roomy car, mine fits six nicely.

not a bad ride for the money
By jmar on 04/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet Lumina Sedan Euro 4dr Sedan

I just bought my 91 Lumina Euro sedan w/ the sport package. I pretty much just use it to get to work and it seems to be a decent buy so far. It has a nice ride, is roomy enough and has plenty of torque. Some negatives, the build quality is not all that great. The interior door panels feel like they will come off any day now. It is loud from the exhaust and also road/wind noise is a bit excessive. I have read that the rear brakes should be checked often and that the charging system is weak. Overall, this is a good car that you wont be embarrased to drive and can actually be fun to drive if you don't mind some fairly minor quality issues.