1991 Chevrolet Lumina - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lumina model:
1991 lumina euro
By on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet Lumina Euro 2dr Coupe

poor fuel pumps should be recalled common problem. Interior falls apart easily. Bad injectors and a feww others bad. Otherwise when it runs good and everything is fine very good car lots of interior room. Recall door handels mine also broke twice!!!

Good Car - 12 years later
By CJStudentUNC on 09/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Lumina Euro 2dr Coupe

I bought this car a month ago to replace my Pontiac Bonneville which was falling apart. I still cannot believe what a great deal I got. I paid $2K for it (+ tax) and it's in great mechanical shape. The engine is clean and it runs beautifully. The only problems with it are some minor hail damage and a problem with a joint in the front passenger steering assembly ($150 to fix). I have already driven the car over 1500 miles. It runs great in town and is very comfortable on the highway. The 3.1L engine runs smooth and the gears get as much performance as they can out of it's 140hp. I highly recommend this model if you can find one in good condition.

Solid and sound
By stankosky on 03/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet Lumina Euro 2dr Coupe

I purchased this vehicle from the original owner who only parted with it due to a death in the family. He talked how he loved going on road trips with it and hated to part with it. Well, Iíve had it for three years and it has been a great vehicle. Iíve had to give it a brake job twice, it likes to wear out the front pads. With 178,000 miles on the engine, it still runs strong. It is indeed a great highway cruiser. Itís smooth to ride in and handles turns and corners very well. The body is solid and Iíve only recently encountered a small area starting to develop some rust. I recommend the purchase of this vehicle.