1990 Chevrolet Lumina Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lumina Minivan model:
Best Car I Ever Owned
By Gerbear on 10/31/08 12:09 PM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet Lumina Minivan 3dr Minivan

I love my Lumina. It's close to 200K and now getting ready to replace it. Has been the most reliable vehicle that I have ever owned and has been fairly easy to work on, no major problems since 1989 and gets reasonable gas mileage and power/acceleration. I still drive it on long trips. It owes me nothing.

It Looks Like a Dust Buster
By Joe H. on 04/08/06 15:40 PM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet Lumina Minivan 3dr Minivan

It may look like a Dust Buster but it doesn't suck! Have had ours about 12 years now, 200k on the odometer... just had to replace the brake lines...that is the only money I have put into it other than, oil, tires and occaisional brake pads!

Love this weird looking van
By Steve Gessner on 05/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet Lumina Minivan 3dr Minivan

When I bought my APV almost 8 years ago I never expected this odd looking van to last this long. It now has 210000 miles on it and shows no sign of stopping. Things are literally falling off on the inside I've driven it so much. This has been a GREAT vehicle. I just bought a 2000 Venture used, hoping that it's follow-on can continue this tradition.

Great Minivan
By Kip on 08/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet Lumina Minivan 3dr Minivan

My 1990 APV is about to roll over 200,000 miles. Still has original engine and transmission as far as I know. This has been a very reliable van for my family and my business. I even used it to tow a trailer for a while and it performed very well. Parts are cheap and it's pretty easy to work on. M

Great Minivan
By on 08/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)