2014 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Review: Love This Car!

2014 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Review

2014 Chevrolet Impala

LTZ Sedan (3.6L V6 FFV 6-speed Automatic w/2LZ)

Love This Car!
By carlover75 on

2014 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 4dr Sedan w/2LZ (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We have
had our LTZ for 3 weeks now.
Being high gloss black with chrome, it is a real head turner. Has everything that most luxury cars have.
Huge trunk with roomy back seats that fold down for easy pass through from trunk.

We traded in our 07 Corvette and the Impala gives us the feeling of a sports car with the ride and comfort of a luxury car.
Really love the back up assist and heated and cooed seats.
Once we saw this model we had to have one. Looked at lots of other sedans and for under $40,000 could not find one to compare.

Side Mirrors aim down as part of back up assist. Back up camera has grid that moves as you do. Heated steering wheel for winter. Remote start feature. Incredible Boise stereo. Hidden storage with Valet lock out. Back up assist warns for people and cars. crossing behind or from side. Has Sat. radio, On Star and Blue tooth capabilities along with places to plug in almost anything including 110 pug in. Both front seats are electronically adjustable with driver memory for 2 drivers.

The only problem that I have had is that I am still trying to get the feel of how close I am to curbs on my right since I can not see the very right side of car over the hood unless in reverse . Have raised my seat up higher to see if this will help. I also miss having an auto window wiper option that I had on one of our cars. Ours does not have a regular GPS, Is set up to use with On Star or a smart phone.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review