After 3 months in the Impala
By cdnbrian on
2014 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 4dr Sedan w/2LZ (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
This is a wonderful car. I have owned this car for 4 months and have driven it 16,000 Km. The controls in this car are well planned and laid out. The voice activated controls and the controls on the steering wheel are great but unnecessary. My Champagne coloured car with the Mojave interior is striking. People look and comment all of the time. The trunk holds everything a party of 4 adults can pack and the ride is still comfortable. Winter tires are required on this car. I live in a snow belt in Ontario, Canada and with proper tires I got through more snow than many drivers will ever see. This is my 4th Chevy. The last three travelled over 1 million Km without major repairs.
Favorite Features
The interior. This car is a joy to drive/ride in. Everything seems just right. I doubt if you could find a quieter car on the highway. The six cylinder engine will get up and go, if you want to.
Suggested Improvements
This Impala is not as good as my previous model in the snow. I live in an area where a foot of snow falling overnight is normal. This car drove through everything that this winter threw at it but not near as sure footed as the last Impala.
By jasontran
on 05/09/14 14:54 PM (PDT)

The car indeed is one of the quietest car on the road ...I love the high-note engine roar...it is very pleasant. The interior, as you have written, is suprisingly well designed and luxurious. It is also get very good mileage, too