2014 Chevrolet Impala Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impala model:
Impressive Car
By pops3000 on 09/17/13 19:26 PM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LTZ 4dr Sedan w/2LZ (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is the first car that I have owned where I opted for all the options. I did so because General Motors did a great job with the redesign of the Impala. The previous editions of the Impala were lack luster as they had very little umph in the interior and exterior. Whereas this new Impala is awesome and eye dropping. For starters the spacious interior makes this a great car to travel in. The interior materials in this car are soft and supple and the way they blended the Mojave interior in my car is just amazing. The black, gray and peanut butter colors make for an awesome visual statement. I have room aplenty now.

2014 Impala LS (2.5 liter 4 cyclinder, 6 speed auto)
By nkeen on 09/09/13 18:45 PM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I decided to take a look at the Impala when my 2006 BMW 3 series was lost in a parking lot flood and was immediately impressed with this class act from GM. I at first planned on the LT V6 but after driving the 4 cylinder on winding country roads and finding the handling balance a little better I decided that LS might fit my needs. A subsequent look at the payments after money down, and my preference for manual A/C and cloth seats settled me on that choice. So far I am delighted with the car. With a mix of highway, local and country driving I am averaging 27.5 mpg after 700 miles. and it's a very relaxed cruiser. I am quite happy to have chosen the four.

I love my car!
By llaws on 09/07/13 21:12 PM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LT 4dr Sedan w/1LT (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

So far I have been highly impressed with the 2014 Chevrolet Impala! We were first introduced to it when we rented one to travel down to Harlingen, TX. When we realized Consumer Reports named it as the number one sedan, we made the decision to purchase one ourselves. We have not been disappointed in our decision.

Love This Car!
By carlover75 on 08/19/13 09:44 AM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LTZ 4dr Sedan w/2LZ (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We have had our LTZ for 3 weeks now. Being high gloss black with chrome, it is a real head turner. Has everything that most luxury cars have. Huge trunk with roomy back seats that fold down for easy pass through from trunk. We traded in our 07 Corvette and the Impala gives us the feeling of a sports car with the ride and comfort of a luxury car. Really love the back up assist and heated and cooed seats. Once we saw this model we had to have one. Looked at lots of other sedans and for under $40,000 could not find one to compare.

Drive to Reno
By camille37 on 05/19/13 11:40 AM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LTZ 4dr Sedan w/2LZ (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

On break in drive to Reno car handled perfectly. On return trip ran into rain and moisture could be felt coming thru the air vents.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Chevrolet Impala Sedan in VA is:

$143 per month*