2013 Chevrolet Impala 3.6L V6 FFV 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Bang for Buck

2013 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Review

LTZ Sedan (3.6L V6 FFV 6-speed Automatic)

Bang for Buck
By tnsailorguy on

2013 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Most professional reviewers do not live with the cars they review. It is all about style and handling. Yes a BMW drives great and is beautiful but who can afford to maintain one. This Impala provides a long list of features that make everyday driving much more enjoyable. The price of admission is very affordable and they cost practically nothing to maintain. I traded up from the 09 LT to the 13 LTZ. In 85,000 miles of driving my 09 cost $125 for non regular maintenance cost. The 13 LTZ is a bit firmer but the power from the 3.6 is amazing over the 3.9 of the 09. Unless you plan on using this car to carve mountain roads do not be put off by the reviews.

Favorite Features

Powerful and smooth engine. Good fuel economy. Big car ride. Bluetooth, Bose, heated seats, remote start, mylink and I think it is pretty

Suggested Improvements

I wish it would link to my iPhone via USB. Chrome tips for exhaust. I liked the Chrome trim on the trunk of my 09 better.