Used 2012 Chevrolet Impala LT Fleet Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impala model:

Blind Spots
By Joyce Bronk

2012 Chevrolet Impala LT Fleet 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This car has blind spots. If you are shorter and need to move the seat forward for driving the headrest on the both the passenger and driver make it difficult for lane changes. The mirrors out need to be redesigned because you can't see when a car is in the lane next you when it is between the rear of your car and the back door. I have purchased addition mirrors to help with these problems because I nearly caused two accidents because of poor visibility. Other than that I love the car.

Love my Impala!
By retire2018

2012 Chevrolet Impala LT Fleet 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Not sure what the complaints are about. This car is a pleasure to drive. I drive a combination of driving and get 24 mpg. The 300hp is amazing! Smooth acceleration and great braking. I don't know about others but I have no problems with parking, good turning radius. The car rides and handles well. As for pricing, I bought the car with 21.4k miles and paid $11900. It is a LT model and was a rental out of Montana. It has tinted windows and a sunroof. As far as handling, I find it to handle quite well for the size of car that it is. My personal opinion is that it's a great car and a great value.

The acceleration and styling.

I have noticed a little lag in acceleration at times especially when in stop and go traffic. Since mine has tinted windows if you are to look at one, it is a little difficult to see out of when it is dark out.