Impala LT
By lovemycar11 on
2011 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
After driving several sedans and I do mean several I had said I'm not driving and Impala. I decided to drive one to humor my husband. The dealer incentives were great. I drove the Impala and fell in love with it. The leather heated front seats are wonderful and comfortable. I drive the car several miles daily and have never felt uncomfortale. I average 29 MPG and somtimes 30 The car handles like a dream. The V-6 gives me the power I need. The sound of the Bose speakers are perfect. The technology in the car is simple to use and easily understood. Friends that have rode in the backseat have positive comments about comfort. The ability to see out the back is problematic. Edmonds got this wrong
Favorite Features
I love the comfort of the car and how safe I feel driving it. The technology is great and easy to use. The heated seats are perfect and lumbar support excellant. I couldn't of picked a better car. Buy one you won't be dissappointed.
Suggested Improvements
The ability to see out the back due to backseat headrests when backing out of parking spaces is a problem. Its difficult to see, but not bad enough not to buy the car.
By master8
on 10/29/12 07:15 AM (PDT)

It says you can get 19 to the gallon tho on here?