2011 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Review: Great car!

2011 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Review

Great car!
By chachel_02 on

2011 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 2011 Impala used in the beginning of 2012. I got the LTZ which has all the features you could want in a car. It drives great, gas mileage is good, its comfortable for long trips. While the Camaro is still my dream car I feel that the Impala is more practical and comfortable. Back seat has a lot of space for passengers as well. Great trunk space too!

Heated Leather seats, Bose speakers, Rich interior look.

Space in between seats for cup holders, could be larger. Very hard to fit two cups side by side in the middle console.
By mrdennisat
on 05/09/13 16:26 PM (PDT)

I bought my 2011 Impala used about a year and a half ago. I love it. Some people are saying that this car is boring, or that it's not fast enough, or even that it's outdated. It's a really nice luxury car that is comfortable , reliable , roomy , trouble free, with really good mileage. It's also great in the snow. I did'nt want a sports car thats goes 0 to 60 in 3 seconds. I did'nt want a freaking space ship with so many gadgets that I could'nt figure them all out until I go to sell the car. I wanted good classy transpo. I would'nt change a thing. It's supposed to be a luxury car and thats what it is.