2011 Chevrolet Impala Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impala model:
2011 Impala LT
By superyouper on 04/07/11 15:47 PM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car is one big disappointment. I have had several Impala's and traded in a 2006 for a 2011. I wish now that I had kept the old car. This Chevrolet model steers worse than my first car, a 1951 Studebaker. The steering is tight creating a stiff turning in town and on highway. My wife has arthritis and has a very difficult time turning a corner. The car has many blind spots including small mirrors,& rear headrests. I opted for bench seats and find them only fair for comfort. In my 2006 Impala I averaged 30 mpg on the highway. On this 2011 i get only 23 mpg. It seems to lack an overdrive. Unfortunately, I was naive enough to think that the steering was only temporary. It's not.

hard to see to drive
By brenda50 on 02/25/11 18:01 PM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I HATE the center rear headrest...anyone know how I can get rid of it? I'm afraid it will cause an accident because of the blocked vision. I agree with the others--cupholders in bad place, outside mirrors too small. I have the luxury package on the LT...the seats are hard and uncomfortable.

Interior needs re-engineering
By ed on 11/26/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Interior needs HELP! Center console lacks good design. No place for park money. Cup holders inadequate & not well placed. Rear seat center head-rest obstructs rear view (inside mirror ).The stamped metal parts of front seat are very sharp. (don' try to slide anything under the seat.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.