2011 Chevrolet Impala Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impala model:
Great car!
By chachel_02 on 12/06/12 09:21 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 2011 Impala used in the beginning of 2012. I got the LTZ which has all the features you could want in a car. It drives great, gas mileage is good, its comfortable for long trips. While the Camaro is still my dream car I feel that the Impala is more practical and comfortable. Back seat has a lot of space for passengers as well. Great trunk space too!

not a car for weather if you want to drive
By travler2 on 05/20/11 05:02 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Rented this car for a 2 days in Denver May 2011. Rained daily. One problem with car is rear view mirror might as well be left at the factory. Can't see through "lazy boy" giant head supports in rear seats for a view though the rear window. Side mirrors small, no lateral extension, and soak up rain drops until they are useless. I had no vision from behind. As far as forward, the headlamps were so useless I exited the expressway to stop and see if they were actually on. Lane changes were scary at night in the rain given this. Can't report more because I rented a F150 next day that I felt safe in. One fun comical note on the Impala is a rear spoiler on a car that is a slow as a dump truck.

2011 Impala LTZ
By garsarno on 04/20/11 12:33 PM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Traded in a 2007 Impala SS with 80,000+ miles. The current deal on the Impalas are incredible. MSRP for loaded LTZ was $31,655. GM rebate of $5,000 and $1,000 AARP rebate along with dealer discount of $1,655 gave me a new car for $24,000. They gave me $8,500 for my trade in, and the deal was set. Did buy the Major Guard GM Extended Warranty online so that the complete car is covered for five years / 100,000 miles with zero deductible. In comparison, the LTZ is more balanced and quieter than the SS. But I do miss that V8 rumble! Power is slightly down. They did however, delete the six disc cd player from the Bose option and your stuck with a single cd player.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Chevrolet Impala Sedan in VA is:

$142 per month*