My Third LTZ Since '06
By boycotseattlegal on
2010 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)
G.M. Continues to build great vehicles. I traded my 08 LTZ for a 10 LTZ. I really like the built in blue-tooth on the 10. New temp controls are better. I'm a road warrior so I know what a car should be to be comfortable. Go with the LTZ model! You will enjoy this car. Its very solid. Take your new impala to a good tire shop or back to the dealer to check the alignment. This was second one I've owned that was shipped from the factory out of alignment. Your factory tires won't last long if you don't get it checked out.
Favorite Features
Blue-tooth, smooth ride, quiet cabin, large trunk for my work stuff. Summit white looks awesome. Great Value for what you get.
Suggested Improvements
I wish gas mileage was better with the 3.9. (I only get around 26 on the interstate.) I understand some mileage must be given up for horsepower. Miss the impala badging. The new head restraints are uncomfortable. I'm going to the dealer to see if they can be reversed! 4 way align before shipping!
By egenesis1986
on 07/29/11 19:09 PM (PDT)

I also have had alignment issues w/ my 2010 Inpala LS, other than that I have no complants W/ 53k miles, and still going strong.