2010 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impala model:
Overall Splendid Car - 2 design flaws
By vinita on 08/12/10 08:39 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

The 2010 Impala LTZ is overall a wonderfully designed vehicle, inside and out. Operation of the car is very intuitive and sensible. The LTZ has good lower lumbar support (unlike the LT); however, the head-rest is TOO FAR FORWARD creating neck pain, especially on long drives (it is a mystery as to why the headrests on cars are being pushed forward to unnatural and difficult positions). The car is responsive and powerful; however seems to have less responsiveness and pickup than the LT (another mystery), despite a theoretically more powerful engine, dual exhaust, etc. Onstar is SPLENDID indeed! Sunroof inside shade does not open up the full way (to enable full exposure of the sky-window).

My Third LTZ Since '06
By boycotseattlegal on 07/16/10 17:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

G.M. Continues to build great vehicles. I traded my 08 LTZ for a 10 LTZ. I really like the built in blue-tooth on the 10. New temp controls are better. I'm a road warrior so I know what a car should be to be comfortable. Go with the LTZ model! You will enjoy this car. Its very solid. Take your new impala to a good tire shop or back to the dealer to check the alignment. This was second one I've owned that was shipped from the factory out of alignment. Your factory tires won't last long if you don't get it checked out.

Chevy Impala 2010 - NEARLY Perfect Car!
By Anna Sarah on 06/27/10 17:21 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Chevy Impala LTZ is the most well & logically designed car on Earth! The controls are intuitive in location & functionality. OnStar is truly astounding,giving voice navigation and on the dash-display! The CAR has its own Phone Number! Back seats fold out to form a splendid compartment for groceries, etc. Ingenious & creative. drives beautifully, as all Impalas do, with excellent handling and pickup. The remote engine starting feature is Way Cool! Seats have good lumbar support and comfort, though they could be a BIT softer and more comfy, which would make them totally perfect. The only Design Flaw is that the Sun Roof cover pushes open about 2 inches short of the glass opening. Why is that?!

New Car
By Seadog on 06/24/10 13:07 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

We bought this car new and we really like it. I had heard they were noisy inside but this on is very quiet. Great ride and I love the trunk. Have not taken any long trips yet but recent 100 trip gave us a nice quiet and comfortable ride. Have only had it a couple of months but very pleased so far. I really like the style and looks of this car

Fleet Car
By Frank on 06/06/10 09:04 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I use this car as my company car. My last one was a 2007 Impala and had 100K before turning it on my 2010.I already have 25K on this one and had not had any problems . The 2010 model eliminates most of the Impala badging on the outside of the car making it a little more appealing. If you are looking for a large size sedan for basic transportation and no frills this may be the car for you.

Week Long Rental
By Josh on 05/21/10 14:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I was given the 2010 Chevy Impala Lt to drive while my 2008 Mazda 3 was in the shop. I came away missing my Mazda real bad. Gas Mileage during the week averaged 21.3 which is terrible because I drive mostly highway to work. The ride is pretty comfortable compared to my Mazda. The V6 engine is nice on the highway, but acceleration seems slow. Overall my Mazda is much more fun to drive.

Impressed
By Intruder on 02/12/10 10:27 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We bought this car to replace my wife's 11 year old Regal. She has been very impressed with the car even with On Star. The car is very comfortable. The gas mileage is better than expected. The dealer was outstanding.

Great Car
By Edward Foster on 11/29/09 18:06 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Great car. Convenience package with blue tooth a must have. Ride, handling, fit and finish far superior to my 2003 Impala. Only two minor complaints. My car has the bench seat. The storage compartment in the center arm rest is too far back on the seat and it hinges at the back not on the right side like my 2003, this makes it difficult to reach items in the compartment. The outside rearview mirrors are too small. This car is my third Impala and I am more than pleased with my purchase.

Quiet and Comfortable
By BB on 09/22/09 18:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is not a performance sedan but is quite comfortable and smooth on the road. There is a slight amount of delay in acceleration when starting to push the pedal. This car has plenty of pep but the styling is good but not great. Not a flashy car but most buyers want a performer that gets good mileage and this car does that well. If you want a big car with comfort and economy this is your ride!

loosing value fast
By chiapa on 09/21/09 10:41 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Nice car but it does not stand to its name, perfect rental car but no to keep it for a long time, got 32 mpg on high way with plenty of power. Will trade soon for something better before I'm to far upside down on value.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Impala in VA is:

$136 per month*