2009 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Review: ES 350 AT 1/2 PRICE

2009 Chevrolet Impala Sedan - Consumer Review

ES 350 AT 1/2 PRICE
By Jim on

2009 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Nice tan leather interior with heated seats and simulated wood on dash. Dark Molcha exterior. Lexus-like quietness and superb Bose stereo. Nice volume controls and scan on steering wheel. E- 85 capable, On-Star, rear seat folds flat; 3 things $40K Lexus doesn't have. Still proud to buy from the General. Clients I drive have commented on tight fit and finish. Makes a professional statement without being overly blatant or presumptuous. Plus makes a great family car on the weekend. Has 3 power plugs for my 2 phones and portable GPS. Nice easy to use controls for HVAC. Very logical and practical.

Favorite Features

Huge trunk for my luggage and samples for my job. XM radio is a nice touch. Getting 32 MPG with cruise control while going through Iowa at 80 MPH. Rear spoiler helps with parking. I'm 6'4" and enjoy ample leg room although it's snug behind my seat. Over all, great value for price.

Suggested Improvements

Offer 6 speed trans for even better fuel economy. Larger cup holders. Would like front passenger seat to fold flat so I can use it as a desk. A light under the hood would be nice to check fluids.