Used 2009 Chevrolet Impala SS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impala model:

100% Pure Love!
By levwop

2009 Chevrolet Impala SS 4dr Sedan (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I love this car it is so much fun to drive, it is an eye catcher! Have not done anything major to it besides oil changes etc the normal. The get up and go in this is amazing! When i found out they are not coming back with Impala SS in 2014, Very upset with Chevy on this! I will keep this car as a collector now bc they are not made anymoe 2009 was the last year this car was produced..

The interior is amazing heated seats dual AC control power seats, Just an amazing level of comfort front and back. The exterior is sleek and but stylish.

Fun car to drive
By Pat

2009 Chevrolet Impala SS 4dr Sedan (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Chevy SS is a great handling and performance car I am 71 yrs old but driving SS you fell like a teen again.

Great looking leather seats are comfortable interior in general is very good.

Side view mirrors could be bigger.

The Best Impala since 1996
By BigJon85

2009 Chevrolet Impala SS 4dr Sedan (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I got a Impala SS it was that or a Dodge Charger R/T for their fuel management systems. I love the car the gas mileage is awesome for a V8. I want a car that got the same gas mileage or better than my old car (3.0 L V6) with more power this car is it. The only regret I have is buying it where I did. The ride is great my and when you get into the gas it is so smooth it doesn't throw you back in seat but you can tell the power is there. I can get on the highway with a rough on ramp and never wake up my kids in the back. If you like power and mileage this car is it. The wheels are nice but I wouldn't prefer them. I love it so much I want a Monte Carlo SS same style and give the Impala to my wife.

My favorite features is the Active Fuel Management system, the bluetooth, smooth ride, sunroof, love the power

5 or 6 speed automatic would have made this cars 110% better and Chevrolet quit killing off the Impala SS you're crazy

Super Car
By XQQME

2009 Chevrolet Impala SS 4dr Sedan (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

always loved Chevy.I bought a 2009 left over when I found out they dropped the 8cy in 2010.I think there making a mistake again.My last Chevy was a 1994 SS. The gas mileage is acceptable for those of us that demand power when we step on the gas. I drove my car to and from Fla and NY right after I bought it.What a great ride.Lucky I didn't pick up a few speeding tickets along the way.The car handles great at above posted speed limits. I only stop overnight so I drive between 8-10 hrs on either leg.I was very comfortable the hole trip.Glad I bought it.

On Star.Radio.Seats.Bluetooth phone.

I only wish the dealers would have a option for cheap rims so we could replace them with rims of our choice. I replaced the 500.00 a pice ugly stock rims with a better looking 110.00 each rim.I also bought a 5th rim and tire for a spare. I was disappointed to find out the spare tire well is to small.

great ride
By louis

2009 Chevrolet Impala SS 4dr Sedan (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have the ss model which is great. Plenty of room Nice seats and this car drives real Nice and handles the road as expected if not better. As for gas its good but you don't buy the ss model for gas mileage right. I really enjoy driving again. Oh and I drive all day at work. If you buy an impala get the ss you wont be disappointed.

power and handling. interior works well

sun roof on all impala ss models,and a lock for glove box with a light