2008 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Review: Smooth Ride

2008 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Review

Smooth Ride
By Arthur on

2008 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

When loaded with leather, heated seats, retractable sun roof and a fine sound system this vehicle is nearly as good as the Hyundai Acera. The car cruises on the highway extremely well. It does not have the pep I would like but it does the job especially when fueled with E-85. This flex fuel vehicle gets a big lift from the higher octaine gasoline that helps solve the sluggish pickup problem. I found the vehicle not as comfy as my Cadillac Deville but it was nearly as nice. The price of this vehicle is right. The 28k I saved made me feel a heck of alot better in giving up my Cadillac for the 31 mpg I now get on the freeway. Good value, good on gas and nice looking to boot.

GM is finally getting it when it comes to the small things. My vehicle comes with a stereo plug for my i-Pod and three power plugs for all the gadgets we now bring along for the ride. I also like the storage spaces where cables, coffee, spare change and such can be accessed with easy.

This car needs a bit more pep for getting onto the freeway. The lumbar support feature should be easier to use and more substantial. The leg room on the driver side needs to be improved. The drink holder is scary on this car. This car needs a telescoping steering wheel.