2008 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Review: 50th Anniversary

2008 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Review

50th Anniversary Sedan (3.5L V6 FFV 4-speed Automatic)

50th Anniversary
By Sandman on

2008 Chevrolet Impala 50th Anniversary 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I got rid of my expensive to repair VW GTI and bought the 50th anniversary model for 08. I love this car as it is a real hwy crusier unlike the GTI. I realy like the idea of OnStar for emergencies and road service. XM radio I don't think I will continue at the price they want. I thought there were not going to be any commericals, but there are many. Mileage so far has been only 23 mpg, but it still needs to be broken in more. I would really like a conv. Impala or at least a red interior like I had in my first 1959 Impala hardtop.

Two tone seats, 3 DC outlets, OnStar, Xm radio, huge trunk and flip & fold rear seats, 18" wheels. Mileage is still on the low side where the GTI got 24 with a lead foot.

Parking brake pedal gets in the way getting out of the car. Could use a handle inside the trunk for holding on to when closing the trunk lid. Would difinitely like a 110 volt power outlet, the HHR has three. I need to use an inverter that cost $30. Have sunroof glass retract inside the roof.