2008 Chevrolet Impala 3.5L V6 FFV 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Not Completely Satisfied

2008 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Review

2008 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

LT Sedan (3.5L V6 FFV 4-speed Automatic)

Not Completely Satisfied
By hpmoore2001 on

2008 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I did a lot of research to see what new car I wanted to buy. I decided on the Impala. Had a 72 and loved it. After taking my time and looking around I finally bought the 08 Impala. But, am having touble with the brakes. Had them redone and the day after they were as bad if not worse then before I had them worked on. Pulsate when stopping and jerks me back and forth until stopped. The front axle seal had to be fixed was leaking. Had an emission sensor go out and fixed. OnStar is not working properly the dealership is reviewing the recall papers to see what needs to be fixed. Seats are very uncomfortable. Very disappointed. I did the research and got stuck. Oh, the glove box broke.

Favorite Features

XM radio, great heat/air conditioning, looks great, big trunk, fold down back seat, handles nice in snow.

Suggested Improvements

Needs to have better control in wind, seats need to be a little more comfortable, should have an arm rest on the drivers left side to rest my arm on, the arm rest on the door just doesnt cut it.