It's a love/hate relationship!
By dustinjoe on
2008 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)
Love my car. I am the 2nd owner. Its fun to drive, reliable, and its a head-turner. I have the LTZ. Its bright red and got all the chrome around it and drives a lot of attention. At 49000 the car started using two quarts of oil around every 2000 miles. The salesman said it was normal. Yeah right. My door locks have began to act up and the a/c system doesn't work right sometimes. I love my car, but i'm afraid its going to start using more oil. No leak can to be found and it doesn't seem to be burning the oil. Thats really my only concern. I absolutely love driving the car. It gets excellent gas mileage and is very comfortable. Will buy again when all the bugs are worked out of it.
Favorite Features
Love the remote start, the chrome accents, heated seats, bose stereo system, and the steering wheel audio controls. The car is very comfortable and has lots of features The onstar is awesome. Love the driving directions it provides as I travel alot Its a great everyday car.
Suggested Improvements
The door locks need to be fixed along with the a/c system. That doesnt prevent my from buying again, but the oil problems do. When I read reviews that does not consist of the oil troubles I will definately have another one. I love the car but hate the problems that is has.
By area2fred
on 03/01/12 11:30 AM (PST)

Sounds like you have a 2-cycle engine.