I was involved in a accident that was not my fault, 25 days after I purchased my vehicle
By mlwoolum on
2008 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I purchased a 2008 chevy impala, I bought the vehicle on December 20, 2011 and on Jan 14 2012 a guy ran a stop sign and I couldn't stop and I t-boned his truck. My son was in the car. We walked away from the accident, the only thing that happened to me was that the dash hit my knee and it is a little banged up. We were traveling at 55 mph when the other vehicle pulled out in front of us. The other guy didn't walk away he was in critical condition, he was taken to the hospital. For the impact that my car took, and we didn't get hurt. I HIGHLY recommend a impala to anyone. Look at the review's, i have since then purchased another impala, this is probably the only car I will ever purchase.
Favorite Features
My favorite feature was that it has a excellent crash rating, it saved me and my son from being hurt in a accident that someone else caused. For the speed we were going, we probably should have been hurt. But we walked away and he didn't. I would tell anyone I know to buy a impala. Excellent car!!!!