2008 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Review: Great value and great car.

2008 Chevrolet Impala Sedan - Consumer Review

Great value and great car.
By A New Yorker on

2008 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I just purchased a 2008 Impala LT with 33,000 miles on it and it's one of the best cars I ever owned. The car runs great. I needed a dependable roomy car for my daily 75 mile round trip to work and after doing a lot of research focused on the Impala. After finding a great deal I jumped on it. It's a great value compared to other cars in it's class. I would by another one without hesitation. Every time I drive it confirms that I made an excellent choice. The performance could be a little better when accelerating from a complete stop and the side view mirrors could have been a little bigger but over all I am thrilled with my purchase. I would recommend the car highly.

Power everything, keyless entry & remote start. Great looks.

The car is a tad sluggish when starting from a complete stop. Not too critical but it is noticeable. The side view mirrors could be a little bigger but you adjust to it fast. It's still an excellent car.