2008 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Review: Getting my moneys worth.

2008 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Review

Getting my moneys worth.
By brad1992 on

2008 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased my 2008 impala LT 3.5 VVT in the cold Michigan winter of 2011 with 47000 Miles. The day after I bought it we had a 12 inch snow fall , thus making it near impossible to drive. However, at the time I was a Corrections Officer so it was imperitive that I make it to work. So I bundled up and braved the cold and, icy roads. This car was excellent on my commute. It never gave me any issues other than the traction control limiting the ammount of power I could supply to the wheels. I am proud to say I now have 80000 miles on this automobile and other than replacing the gas cap, battery and, two tires I have not had to do anything to it. I would def. purchase this car all over again.

The MPG's 33 on the highway lack luster preformance in the city though. Spacious cabin with limited road noise. Peppy engine and, hauls a trailer very nicely.

Tire tread wear and, Brake componets wear out fast. and the rear door acuators wear out easily.