2008 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Review: Dream Car

2008 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Review

Dream Car
By KR on

2008 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I can't say enough about this car. I factory ordered the LTZ model black on black with cloth seating (as I don't like leather) and the metallic trim on the inside instead of the base woodgrain trim. This car is my dream! 18" Wheels that stand out and look like I went out and custom bought them. Two large exhaust tubes sporting stainless steel tips. I tried to create a great sports car with this vehicle and I succeded by putting two thick stripes running from to back as well as chroming out the front and rear chevrolet logo (over the default gold. A sound system is my only future plan for this vehicle as it turns heads no matter where it goes. I just want to drive it!

Exterior looks very eyecatching especially with custom modifications, Chevrolet history, engine power, ride comfort, ease of use for all interior controls, very simple interior layout

Only 2 gripes on this vehicle: I hate that rear center headrest. It is unable to be removed and ends up blocking part of your rear view which is already compromised by the spoiler and high rear end of the vehicle. Cupholders...god why didn't they make these decent years ago?