2008 Chevrolet Impala 3.5L V6 FFV 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 2008 Chevrolet Impala LT 3.5L

2008 Chevrolet Impala Sedan - Consumer Review

2008 Chevrolet Impala LT 3.5L 6cyl 4A
By Janice Launius on

2008 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

A nice car for the money. 22 city. I like the information center, large trunk, however, it should have some type of center console with cup holders in rear seating, lighted vanity mirrors. My previously owned 2003 Impala had that and it was just a base model. This car is one step up and just the basic features aren't their. Car rides well. I did have to return to dealship first week reguarding a poping noise in trunk. Wasn't to happy about have most of the trunk torn out which resulted in finding a very large bolt apparently left in from factory going from one side to the other on turns. One other trip reguarding a plastic clip left off on right headlight panel. However, I do like my car.

Favorite Features

Gas mileage

Suggested Improvements

Lighted vanity mirrors, center console with cup holders rear seating. ABS should be standard and leave off on star on basic models but offer a choice on alloy wheels. 100 thousand mile warranity coverage. Not just on power train. Better quality control. The little things count too.