** Very Reliable ***
By chat55904 on
2008 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I bought this car used with higher miles 160,000 miles to be exact and i bought it in another state and had it shipped to me i figured i better order a Engine & Transmission just in case so i did and when i got the car it was nice needed nothing! I now have 204,000 miles on this car with the original Engine & Transmission I love to drive and this car is One i can not down talk it does have its flaws but then again what car don't! Gas milage is not the best but for the comfort and drive ability it is worth it plus its flex fuel which is 60 cent less a gallon!
Favorite Features
Xm Radio is a great deal for me i spend $26.00 for 6 months to have it i use it everyday love it! Remote start is a plus & I have to say I live in the cold weather and my car warms up very fast and i have hot heat! I love that!
Suggested Improvements
It does wear through tires faster then normal in the rear & gm is in a law suit over that right now but to be honest if you rotate them as needed its not that bad at least not for me! My rear defrost does not work but that's all mint other wize!