Split bench seat with column shift lever, comfortable suspension, generally good driver visibility, huge trunk.
Large blind spots at C pillars.
1) Tire pressure monitor / key fob / antenna took 3 tries to fix under recall in first few months.
2) Problem in steering column fixed under recall in first year.
3) Power steering pump failed at 30,000
4) Water pump failed at 35,000
5) Part of wiring harness burned up at 45,000
6) Now at 50,000 fuel pump noisy, a/c/heater blower not working properly, motor mounts broken, and transmission slipping.
All these major problems despite adhering to the "severe use" maintenance schedule.
* Split bench seat
* Shift lever on steering column
* Radio controls in steering wheel
* Easy to read instrument readouts
* Mostly easy to use dashboard controls
* Power seat
* Good visibility out back window
* Huge trunk
Better engineering and production of critical components!!!
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.