2007 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Review: Ms Cora's Big Red and Funky Im

2007 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Review

2007 Chevrolet Impala

Ms Cora's Big Red and Funky Impala
By mscorab on

2007 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

2yrs and, 50k miles I took my car in because in the middle of winter I had no heat and my tranny started to slip. The heat problem was fixed. To this day I'm still having problem with my transmission. I bought this car new off the showcase floor. The manual says their should be no problem before 150k miles. Over and over again I have bought Chevy cars, brand new and used, but this is the last one. They were not willing to check my tranny, without charging for flush, (about $175), if thats what it needs.
My car is still under warranty! I have spent thousands of dollars with them. NO MORE! I am surprised, sad, and mad.

Trunk space is nice, big and roomy, that was the main reason I bought it. When the car is running, its smooth. I love the red color. I always get compliments on it.

Be more willing to give to the customers. Stand by your busines. My deaalers logo is "You Always Get Your Way at Ouris..... What happened to that? We are the ones that keep you in business!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By realdreams
on 12/12/11 23:14 PM (PST)

4 star for such a car?

By coracle
on 08/12/11 11:09 AM (PDT)

Do not change your transmission fluid! I just had mine changed today and the car stopped moving all together.