I watied two months and a day
By kw5kw on
2007 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)
I waited two months and a day for my new Impala to get here. I ordered it on 6/14/06 and it came in 8/15/06. I was on pins and needles waiting for it. Now that It's here I love it. I like the AFM (6cyl to 3cyl) for helping with fuel economy while it only has a few less hp (233hp) than the 1999 Mustang GT 4.6L 35th anniversary editon convertible (260hp) that I'm replacing. Having said that, going from a RWD to a FWD and from a V-8 to a V-6 I'm really noticing a lack of performance. Now, I realize that a sports car is supposed to run better and faster than a family sedan, so I'm not comparing apples to apples, but I'm really happy with the ride and performance of my new Impala!
Favorite Features
Tires that aren't going to cost a fortune to replace every 25k to 30k miles! Huge trunk that's much larger than the Mustang convertible's! Bin to hide things under the rear seat. Headlamps that turn night into day! Four doors!
Suggested Improvements
Cooler air from the A/C. Here in TX it's 104~108 and the A/C's a bit weak in town. On the highway it seems to be doing much better. A deeper finger well for access to the sunvisors.