2007 Chevrolet Impala 3.5L V6 FFV 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Back in America

2007 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Review

LT Sedan (3.5L V6 FFV 4-speed Automatic)

Back in America
By Johnny on

2007 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Selected an LT for a company car, having driven two personally owned Nissan Maximas the last several years. I drive for business use and put approximately 40000 miles a year on a car. I had a choice of two Dodge products, a Toyota Camry, and the Impala. Selected the Impala mainly for color choices and enjoyed a rented '06 while in Seattle. After one week and 1200 miles later, I have been pleasantly surprized by the quality and comfort of the car. It's not the sporty car I'm used too, but not bad.

Favorite Features

The remote start feature is cool, and used all the time. Living in 100+ degree weather makes it really nice to have the car cooled down before getting in.

Suggested Improvements

Since this is a fleet car, I don't have the radio controls on the steering wheel which I really miss, but I understand they are available. Auto air would also be great, but again might be available on a package. Overall, I'm really pleased with my company car choice. I'll bet the SS model is nice