2007 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impala model:
Invisible, no fuss, unbelievable
By Dan on 10/03/06 05:43 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

It was time to replace the minivan (family truckster) this year and I wanted to improve on my fuel economy, so I went shopping for a car. Of course I researched right here on Edmunds and narrowed the focus to two cars, the Chevy Impala and the Buick Lucerne. The Lucerne is nice, but the Impala was nice too and an awsome value. This car is like the person that shows up in kakies and a polo shirt to the party and offers to help imediately! Nobody notices this person but they are indispencable. So it is quiet, moves out well with the 3.9L (I used to have a Mustang GT; this car is quick!), handles well, and I am averaging 24 MPG in city driving! An all around best buy in my opinion.

Great Value
By Joe on 09/29/06 07:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Leased my LTZ Impala and am very happy. Fit and finish is crisp. Car in black looks great and gets looks back! Good performance, gas mileage good, not great, avg. 20mpg. Trunk is huge. A lot of car for the buck.

My SS
By DarthMommy on 09/11/06 12:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Impala SS 4dr Sedan (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I traded in my 2004 Impala SS in for this one, and all I can say is, Woweee! This car rocks! Bose stereo. 18" rims, Gun Metal leather is the best I have ever had. The black exterior and the gun metal interior looks great! The car looks great overall!

Back in America
By Johnny on 09/02/06 15:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Selected an LT for a company car, having driven two personally owned Nissan Maximas the last several years. I drive for business use and put approximately 40000 miles a year on a car. I had a choice of two Dodge products, a Toyota Camry, and the Impala. Selected the Impala mainly for color choices and enjoyed a rented '06 while in Seattle. After one week and 1200 miles later, I have been pleasantly surprized by the quality and comfort of the car. It's not the sporty car I'm used too, but not bad.

I watied two months and a day
By kw5kw on 08/17/06 12:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I waited two months and a day for my new Impala to get here. I ordered it on 6/14/06 and it came in 8/15/06. I was on pins and needles waiting for it. Now that It's here I love it. I like the AFM (6cyl to 3cyl) for helping with fuel economy while it only has a few less hp (233hp) than the 1999 Mustang GT 4.6L 35th anniversary editon convertible (260hp) that I'm replacing. Having said that, going from a RWD to a FWD and from a V-8 to a V-6 I'm really noticing a lack of performance. Now, I realize that a sports car is supposed to run better and faster than a family sedan, so I'm not comparing apples to apples, but I'm really happy with the ride and performance of my new Impala!

Solid, sometimes overlooked choice
By Tam Burai on 08/16/06 11:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Everyone who recommended that I get a Camry or Accord raised their eyebrows when I said I had chosen an Impala. I got it for its E85 compatibility, the wide bench seat and column shifter, and the great fuel economy for a V6. It is quiet, smooth, and looks and feels a lot better, more quality, than an Impala I had rented a few years ago. I'm very happy with my purchase, and the dealer was willing to slash the MSRP on this new 2007 model.

The car dreams are made of
By Patrick on 08/07/06 10:48 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

The new Impala is on it's way to outselling the Honda Accord and Toyota Camry. It already has sells of 171K so far this year for the sedan alone compared to 178K for the Honda Accord sedan and coupe and 218K for the Toyota Camry sedan and coupe. The Impala is a very comfortable riding car that gives me all of the power I need when I need it.

My Grandpas' Chevy
By john c on 07/29/06 07:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Auto doorlocks pinch your arm if you forget to move. The Impala is far superior to Chevys of the past. Great comfort and a thrill to drive. This ain't your Grandpas chevy.

Buy American now and be impressed
By jon on 07/09/06 10:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

At 35 miles per gallon on the highway, 24 mpg in the city on a large car with a v6, it's acceptable. Also, this vehicle will run on ethanol-85 which will be the gas of the future. With OnStar communication included, this vehicle is far more practical and superior than any imported cars ranging 30 to 50k. By buying domestic cars, you'll also help our economy and put our people back to work.

A Great Car
By T. Jackson on 07/03/06 13:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Overall, this is a great car the only problem I have is that it's fuel economy isn't all that good. But, I mean what do you expect, and my vehicle is a V6 therefore the 4 cylinder may be better. But, other than that I love it!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.