2007 Chevrolet Impala Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impala model:
Good Replacement Choice
By BobH on 12/28/06 08:34 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I never rate anything a 10! Only had this car for 7 weeks - 1600 miles but so far am well pleased. Fully loaded. Imperial blue/gray interior. 20 - 22 mpg with very little highway driving. Leased 3yr/36000mi. Selected for style and features to replace a 99 300M. Great trunk space for 4 golf bags. Quiet riding. Suspension seems a little rough on minor road bumps and seems to hesitate a bit when going from 3cyl to 6 cyl mode in city driving but overall driving is a pleasure. I'm a large sedan type of a guy and this was a good choice especially with the lease incentive and rate and my GM Mastercard rebate.

Not my dad's Impala
By Cozman on 12/25/06 17:12 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Impala Sedan SS 4dr Sedan (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is not my dad's Impala! Love the power. Hope to tap into it more with a Flowmaster system. Only complaint is that the seats need to more bucket than bench. Exterior is nice with crisp lines and a tight fit. Makes long trips enjoyable to drive.

Overall real good
By Jerry on 12/23/06 08:00 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have been driving my Impala for 600 miles. I realy like the feel, smooth but sporty. I think the color red did a lot for the sporty look.

Not as good as 2000LS
By Cam on 12/06/06 08:19 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Had a 2000LS (Great car) and so I bought a 2007 LTZ. The 2007 car is smaller and the back seat has little leg room, leather seats are not comfortable, back seat sholder belts are ratchet type and close to smallest size and won't relase without releasing the belt(everybody that uses these complains there too tight) I'm getting 16 to 19.5 MPG which includes 25% highway driving and 3 cylinder engine mode( I'm an easy driver and this is much worse then the 2000) The outside mirrors are smaller and have a bad blind spot,(beyond me why they don't incorporate a small wide angle mirror into the rearview and why the insurance companies don't promote this). Make sure the car serves your needs!

Great Car
By Bob C. on 11/27/06 16:03 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Car is fabulous except I am surprised with paying for a fully loaded car ($28K) that it wouldn't come with climate control. Car runs amazing and is extremely quiet. Glad I purchased it.

2007 Impala LT
By VR on 11/21/06 19:24 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Although I have only driven 200 miles in my new vehicle, I am very pleased with its quiet and smooth ride. The vehicle has ample power for highway driving and merging. I am also pleased with the vehicle's handling and responsiveness.

A FWD SS but still an SS!
By Doggiedogma on 11/07/06 09:49 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Impala Sedan SS 4dr Sedan (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

2007 Impala SS is a slick pavement grinder while having a refined and quiet ride. The MPG's are not as high as advertised, but the performance and drive-ability help to make up for the MPG deficiency. It is very difficult to back this car up as the rear vision is hampered by the high rear headrests, spoiler and raised back end. The interior dash and displays are cheap looking, operating and feeling. There is a lot of front interior leg, hip and shoulder room but the rear leg room is compromised, especially for those over 6ft. Exterior road noises are sufficiently

Powerful
By Bass on 11/05/06 11:07 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Very impressed with this car. It's absolutely beautiful inside and out. Nice body lines. The car basically comes fully loaded without the high price tag. Ride is smooth. There really is nothing to complain about. Overall it really is a very nice car.

Sweet Ride!
By hanley on 10/28/06 03:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love my Victory Red Impala. The ride is super, with awesome acceleration, and loads of room for the youngins. We test drove all the the imports, and came back to good old Chevy.

Awesome
By PAC on 10/07/06 08:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Great to drive and handles great. Fuel economy is above average, and nice to be able to use flex fuel

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.