Used 2007 Chevrolet Impala Sedan Consumer Reviews - 208 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Impala Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impala model:

Impala 3.9 LT is a great car!
By jc0860

2007 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car. It is comfortable, elegant interior, and the performance is excellent. My last three cars were Acura TL's (02 Type S, 04 and 05). I loved them but have had my eye on an Impala for awhile and decided to give it a try. I think this car compares equally well in just about every category. I miss the bluetooth of the TL, but the ride is much more comfortable. Not quite as sporty as the TL, but still fun to drive and the 3.9 engine performance is outstanding. MPG has be great. Average over 30 on the hwy and low 20's in town. Excellent for the size of the car. The car is an absolute pleasure and has restored my faith in GM.

Love the interior (heated leather and the trim), the performance of the 3.9 as well as the MPG.

Bluetooth capability.

Impala Great Buy
By Kevin

2007 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I believe the Impala is the best buy in its class for the buck. This vehicle has great performance and fuel mileage. I average 20-21mpg in town with the 3.9 engine. I do not do a lot of highway driving, but a friend of mine has a 2008 Impala and he says he gets anywhere from 31-34 mpg on the highway with non ethanol gas. So far I have had no problems with this car. I believe the styling is great and have read there is one more year of this style before a body change.If you are looking for a full size car I blieve you cannot go wrong with the Chevrolet Impala.

Styling, comfort, perfomance, & fuel economy.

All I can say is GM keep up the good work, I know you will improve on this great car.

Better than the Impala SS
By D.R.

2007 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I had purchased on 06 Impala SS. What a dud, handled poorly, terrible torque steer. Got rid of it and bought 07 Impala 3.5 FFV which handled much better than the SS! Very functional, geographically challenged wife loves turn by turn navigation and XM radio. Gets good mileage and is well equiped for safety. Glad I got the FFV which is about 4 mpg less than regular but at over a buck difference it is worth it.

Functional, comfortable, open moon roof very quite, OnStar adds peace of mind when my wife is out and about.

Still ove this car!
By Still love this car!

2007 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Have just shy of 64,000 miles on my company car. What's not to like? Gas mileage is unbelievable in such a large car, easy 30+ on the highway! Decent looks, comfortable, and safe. Huge trunk, lots of room. Water pump had to be replaced at 60,000 miles, which was odd, but other than that, no problems. Will order a new one at 100,000 miles.

Remote start! Great in hot Louisiana weather.

None since it is a company car.

My Impala LTZ
By T.Scott

2007 Chevrolet Impala Sedan LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I leased my LTZ in March of 2007. I love almost everything about it, the only problems that I have is a persistent knocking sound in the rear of the car, and the suspension is a tad soft for my driving habits (which was fixed for the 2008MY with the FE3 suspension). Comfortable cruiser on the highway, which is important for me given my commute. Great car overall; I get a lot of positive comments from random people about how nice it looks.

Big, torquey motor; smooth highway ride; interior room

Offer a Nav screen, better fuel economy for the 3.9L OHV V6, or offer the 3.6L DOHC V6 for the LTZ trim.