2007 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews 18

2007 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impala model:
USA Pride
By Frank ODonnell on 02/07/07 21:47 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Wonderful car, looks good, runs great, nice design and 100 K warranty, what else could a customer ask for? Strong points: Exterior design. Interior design. 3.5 engine Quiet ride. Weak points: Auto light switch. Cup holders. Wife loves OnStar !

So far so good
By so far so good on 02/02/07 19:14 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

So far so good. The vehicle is a sporty looking fun to drive car. It handles very well. Very roomy with a very stylish instrument panel. I like the conversion from metric and english. changes the speedo and the readings between metric and english. Heating system is fast and powerful. Dual zone is nice. The trunk space is incredibly large. I wish that the side view mirrors were a bit larger and closer to the windows.The car handles remarkable well.

Awesome Redesign
By BigDaddy1973 on 01/28/07 04:19 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Impala SS 4dr Sedan (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

My decision to purchase the new redesigned Impala SS has been a welcomed one. It has an all new body style that I am sure will entice buyers to rethink going away from American sport/luxury. I am very pleased with its acceleration and handling as well. The interior has a rich feel and an impressive sound system, as well. Overall, I am excited at my new purchase of the 2006 Impala SS.

New SS Impala - What are you waiting for?
By garsarno on 01/27/07 18:23 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Impala SS 4dr Sedan (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Just purchased the car on 1/27/07. A real performance family car. Comfortable, roomy, an ideal business vehicle with the flip up rear seat bottom cushions for luggage/briefcase storage without marring the leather seat. Large trunk / fit and finish very good. Standard remote start and XM satellite radio / OnStar.

About Time!
By C RAT on 01/23/07 18:29 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Impala SS 4dr Sedan (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have always been a Chevy fan. After Chevy dropped the Camaro I was disappointed like millions of others. I hope the brain behind that move got canned. They have now returned with a true performer. Chevy started the muscle car era with the '55 Chevy. They have now built a car that others will follow and try to catch just like the '55. This car is a bargain for what you get! I'm very pleased!

Satisfied
By Denor on 01/22/07 16:26 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I have a 2007 LT3. Car looks good, nice interior, good build quality, handles well. 3.9 engine is smooth and offers very adequate power. Gas mileage is disapointing. I had a 2003 with 3.4 engine that would get well over 30 mpg on hwy and mid to upper 20's in town driving. LT3 with 3.9 gets 16 mpg in town aND 25 on hwy. Also wind and road noise are excessive.

The Reason GM Is Dying
By Rollin on 01/10/07 17:26 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

GM should be embarassed to put the storied Impala name on this fleet-grade rental car. Nasty seating. Floppy handling and dynamics. 1970s-vintage interior materials and design. Ho-hum styling. Spastic tire-pressure-sensor monitors. Fritzy electronics. Mediocre power.

Love my LTZ
By Bob on 01/05/07 07:12 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Just picked up my 2007 LTZ and so far have been extremely impressed. The car is tight and quiet with amazing acceleration! My only compliant is that for a vehicle of this price, I cannot believe that you cannot get climate control. Other then that I love the LTZ!

Improving GM Designs
By Todd on 01/02/07 16:29 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Overall, the 2007 3.9L Impala LTZ compared well with the our previous GM car, 1998 3.8L Lumina LTZ. The engine performs well with nice pickup, but sometimes lugs down in 3-cyl mode before switching. With 4000 miles on car, the average fuel economy for 87 octane fuel is 20 mpg for combined city/highway driving, which is alright but not a good as expected. Engine access for maintenance work is much improved. The car does sound to be less sound proof than older car with noticeable wind and road noise, not sure if this is due to rear-door driver-side alignment.

This Car Rocks
By iglazzman on 01/02/07 14:17 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Impala SS 4dr Sedan (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Only problem has been air pressure with the tires. This car is the best of both worlds. FWD for the snow living in the northeast but a real sports car feel. One word, awesome.