2006 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Review: 2006 Impala LS 236,000 miles

2006 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Review

LS Sedan (3.5L V6 FFV 4-speed Automatic)

2006 Impala LS 236,000 miles
By truexemplar on

2006 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We bought a new 2006 Impala LS with front bench seat and are very pleased with it. We have 236,000 miles (all highway) and looking to move it out but have not found anything I like. It is still my new car. I have only had 3 repairs including a water pump the most expensive. My oil change mechanic says take it on trips and I do. I really can't believe how dependable the car has been. We averaged 27.7 mph overall. Going on 630 mile round trip this weekend. Should I go to 250,000 miles?

Front Bench Seat

More comfortable seats. Keep the front bench seat. A lot of people do not like the bucket seat cock pit environment. Too constricting.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By robmar21
on 08/16/14 19:34 PM (PDT)

I think this car would handle an easy 200K miles. It is the best car for the money . Being a proud owner of an 08 Impala Ls with the front bench seat, I find this car to be very comfortable , roomy, and the best riding car I ve ever owned. I also enjoy the hard to find bench seat . I would keep your Impala until it dies. I know I will. Best of luck with your trip and safe travels in your Impala.